Gold Leaf was founded in March 2001 by Linda Bennett to provide business development and market research for publishers and the publishing community. It has since extended its client base to academic institutions and technology companies.
Gold Leaf works on a project basis, which can range from very small one-off to large, recurring projects.
More information on the kind of projects Gold Leaf typically works on can be found in our "Services" Section.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information or for an informal conversation about how Gold Leaf may be able to help your business.
Our Services include, but are not limited to
- Conference and seminar organisation
- Case studies and newsletters
- Advisory boards and user groups
- Focus groups and structured telephone interviews
- Training courses
- Copyediting and proofreading